Following the release of the University of Ibadan, UI Departmental Cut-Off Marks for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise, the management of the university also released the admission list for the session.
UI admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the university for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check University of Ibadan Admission List
Currently, UI prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UI admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Ibadan (UI) first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
- Go to UI admission portal at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/.
- Login with your username and password to access your UI admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UI admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.